Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bear....

So we've been busy lately. Hence the no posts.



Here's our newest edition:















Our new Puppy :)
















His first Hockey Puck.
















Setting up his crate.
















His curling cork screw tail.

















Soaking up some sun.





His name is Medvedov. Which means of the Bears in Russian. We call him Medved (just bear in Russian) or Med. Or sometimes Medster. It'll probably take him a long time to learn his name.





He's fluffy, cuddly, and perfect.




: )



Cathy

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little pup!! I can almost feel his soft fur just by looking at him..Happy for you guys!! XOXO
    From the gang out here in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! Love his name too! :) I found your blog on facebook. Hope you don't mind. I love blogs. I think I'm going to check in on this one often. Your ideas are wonderful!!! We are planning on moving into our very own place this year (when Bron graduates and gets a job) and I can't WAIT to decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't mind at all Jessie! I look at yours from time to time. I really want to take a Photography class now! :)

    And Thanks Stacey, he's so great!

    ReplyDelete