Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The word Perfect...

So I wanted to share a funny story -

I was so kindly complimenting my husband yesterday, and said that he was perfect. Yes, I used the P word.


If you knew my husband - you'd know he over exaggerates everything. His exact words were "So you think I'm Jesus."


Fast forward to today. "I told everyone today at work that you think I'm like Jesus, that's not being prideful - you said it."















Note to other wives - think twice before calling your husband perfect. Even if you think he is :)




Cathy



1 comment:

  1. I didnt know you were blogging so much. I enjoyed catching up with you guys by reading it. Looks and sounds like you guys are doing great. Im so proud of you and what you are doing with your life. You have really become such a beautiful independent woman. You should be so proud of yourself Cathy! Tell Ross I said hello :D -Ranae

    ReplyDelete